Frequently Asked Questions About CBD
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a primary phytocannabinoid found within certain strains of cannabis plants. Believed to possess many beneficial properties, CBD has exploded in popularity in the United States.
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD Isolate derives from the hemp plant and is processed into a white powdered state. It is 99% pure CBD or greater. The process to become isolate eliminates the remaining cannabinoids and plant matter, as well as any flavonoids or terpenes that may be present. CBD isolate is unadulterated CBD, completely free of any undesirable chemicals and compounds.
What is CBD T-Free (THC Free) Distillate?
T-Free CBD distillate is similar to CBD full spectrum distillate except that it has undergone additional distillation in order to fractionally remove the trace amounts of Delta-9 THC that are present in legal hemp extracts. Our distillation process removes all THC from the final product, eliminating any trace of psychoactive chemicals.
What Is CBD Full Spectrum Distillate?
CBD distillate is a highly purified form of CBD oil and is 80%, or higher, of pure CBD. The remaining 20% is made up of other cannabinoids. CBD distillate is typically produced via short path or fractional distillation methods. The liquid is typically distilled from the harvested plants in one of two ways; It’s either extracted via rinsing and pressure or using various solvents. While these are the most common methods – we’re always working on proprietary methods to maximize yields and streamline the process.
What is CBD Crude Oil
CBD crude oil has been separated from the hemp plants either through Co2 extraction, or Ethanol extraction. Crude oil is desirable for the creation of products that don’t require the oil to contain high-purity CBD. This extraction process allows for large yields that are light on resources and man-hours, but still result in high-quality deliverables that are in-demand for a number of product segments throughout the CBD industry.
What is CBD Flower
Hemp is a variety of cannabis sativa that is low in THC and high in CBD. As the hemp plants mature, they begin to flower. The flowering portions of the plant are the primary product that the CBD oils are.
What is delta 8 distillate?
Delta 8 distillate is a type of cannabis oil that has been extracted from the cannabis plant using a process called distillation. This process involves using a solvent or CO2 extraction process to extract the oil from the plant material, and then evaporating the solvent to leave behind a pure, concentrated oil.
What is hhc distillate?
HHC distillate is a type of cannabis concentrate that is produced using a process known as solvent-less extraction. This type of extraction uses a variety of methods to remove the cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds from the plant material without the use of any solvents. The end result is a highly potent and flavorful concentrate that can be used in a variety of ways.
What is THCp?
THCp is a potent, cannabinoid that is structurally similar to THC, the active ingredient in marijuana. THCp is very potent and has been shown to have a variety of therapeutic effects, including reducing inflammation, pain, and nausea in some studies conducted in Italy. As far as the FDA is concerned these claims are unsubstantiated and more studies need to be conducted.
get started today
We Offer Quality B2B Partnerships With Your Customer’s CBD Needs In Mind.